Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav

i have a new pet hate

Gav

PET hair! Did a first clean today they had 3 dogs, pet hair all over the place.

Why is it you go and qoute a job then when you go to do it you realise it is dirtier than you first thought. Underprised a bit but hey. Its a learning curve.

Guest Windowwhiz

Recently we've been charging 50% extra for first cleans if their really dirty as it takes sooo much longer.

Guest SafeReach

I'm new to window cleaning so alot of my cleans a first ones. It nearly put me off to start with. I though about charging more for a first clean but resisted thinking it would put people off. the more I do the quicker and easier I'm finding it. Will be great when I have an established round and all those first cleans will be a distant memory. But untill then I'll keep on scrubbing.

Cheers all.

Safe Jon.

Guest greenclean

pet hair on windows?

Guest greenclean

on the outside? shocked never had an issue with it before no more an issue the dirt on first clean

Gav

Yes on outside mainly around the bottom of sills and in the gap between sills and bottom of window frame.

Guest lisaheader

seems pet hair goes everywhere...

nearlyclean

I clean a Hair dressers and I always find hair on the window sills :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.