Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Rubbers

tench0771

ettore the bench mark vs facelift razerblade wats ur view if u have tryed them?, ive bin using boath an i pefer the fiel of the ultra soft ettore but the razerblade lasts a lot longer boath very good rubbers tho, im still undesided wat i pefer ill b ordering some sorbo rubbers next has any one tryed them???i wana try them all the ungre is ok very similer to the ettor but not quiet as nce to use an dont last as long as ettore tryed pulex an thault thery were dung to b honist wont get them again:rolleyes:

I use the facelift razrblade, found it better than the pulex, as seemed to glide alot better. I got told about the razrblade by another windy, who said it lasted longer, so got 12 strips from the window cleaning warehouse. I gave a strip to a pal who is a time served windy he was well impressed with the razrblade. Havent tried ettore.

To be honest, I've been buying my rubber from Homebase for months. I get a strip for around 4 quid that I get 3x 14". It feels different to the normal unger I used to get from cleaning warehouse and last me longer. My rubber does last weeks though anyway.

Mart.

ettore the bench mark vs facelift razerblade wats ur view if u have tryed them?, ive bin using boath an i pefer the fiel of the ultra soft ettore but the razerblade lasts a lot longer boath very good rubbers tho, im still undesided wat i pefer ill b ordering some sorbo rubbers next has any one tryed them???i wana try them all the ungre is ok very similer to the ettor but not quiet as nce to use an dont last as long as ettore tryed pulex an thault thery were dung to b honist wont get them again:rolleyes:

I am currently using unger soft and happy with it. I have used sorbo rubbers.....they are good and very long lasting.

Guest boarcity

i buy Moerman [soft] and Wagtail [hard] , moermans consistently so-so , its never excellent nor ever crappy. i buy that in 10 packs of 42 inch each length

wagtail rubber is always good but i try to eke dishing it out as its pricey

i buy Moerman [soft] and Wagtail [hard] , moermans consistently so-so , its never excellent nor ever crappy. i buy that in 10 packs of 42 inch each length

wagtail rubber is always good but i try to eke dishing it out as its pricey

wagtail for yourself

moerman for employees :thumbsup:

My fav has been unger soft, until i tried moerman.

Glides a lot better the the unger in hot weather i thought.

Toolstation are selling the moerman stuff under the name Pro something or other

used razerblade today again and still happy :thumbsup:

I like the razrblade, I had pulex in my 14" and razrblade in my 12", really notice the difference. Ive got a 12" ettore soft strip to try, waiting till my razrblade is done. Want to try unger soft as well.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.