Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Shurflo pump help..

Window Cleener

Hi everyone,

New to the forum. Does anybody know where you can buy the little black rubber mount fixings on the Shurflo pump bracket from?

I have been given a 100PSI pump but the rubber mounts are missing.

Or if anyone on here has a knackered pump and they are willing to sell me said parts?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Don't mind who is able to help, Would be grateful if I could get 3 of them as I have managed to find 1. But if I have to have the 4 I am happy to take 4.

Thanks in advance.

Good find, I think if I don't get any joy by the end of next week I will have to get something like those. Will do the same job.

Not in a rush until next week as I am waiting on a couple of other parts of my WFP system to turn up.

Think I have some will check when I get in the office. I would test your pump out first as normally if someone hands you their second hand pump it no longer meets their expectations.

Hi Doug,

If you have some that would be great.

No need to test the pump... I was given it by my dad along with controller.

He had a 2 man setup, And there is only him, I am just in the middle of going from Trad to WFP.

Many thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.