Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So what's your hobbies outside the job.

seye

Was just interested in what hobbies you all have. I'm into photography shooting and developing my own negatives.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

When I get the time I like hillwalking, camping, bushcraft and after a six month layoff I'm finally getting back into the weights again. i built myswlf an awesome pullup bar in the garden the other day.

drinking loads of beer and chilling in my mates man shed away from the missus /emoticons/biggrin.png

Anything outdoors, boxing and keeping fit

(Harder now I am older (39))

Oh yeah gotta include brewing alchohol down my allotment

Your allotment is out of this world by the way

Main hobby just now is dreaming of hobbies:rolleyes:, too busy working or child rearing. My big hobby is windsurfing, but this year, the gear has stayed in the garage:gush: even thought about selling it all to buy new window equip, or a winter fund. I like tennis as well, but barely play. I suppose my main hobby is window cleaning at the mo, when I'm not window cleaning:confused:.

Nothing like the feeling of getting on the water untill recently I used to kayak allot.

Fantastic , the best day I had was when we did our foundation safety and rescue for both canoe and kayak, allot of time spent in the water but the team spirit is what made it a great day.

top post seye....er...my hobbies...er....well...i just want to watch tele...all day ...every day....i quite happy...but what do i like to watch....well..probably...you lot doing your hobbies...i dont mind watching other people doing stuff...as long as i dont have to move...the bloomin wife wont bring me a bucket...grrr.i have to crawl all the way up the stairs...happy hobbies folks...

hey no one knocks the jezzer...:rofl: bloody show...should be banned...if you put it on ...you just have to wait for the dna ...and where the hell do they find em from...and er...most seem to be...er on the ..er big side...oops not pc..er...help..........

one of my xmas days...lost to ...australian wife swap..and the daughter lasted quite well watching alongside me...and i would probably watch it again...saddo i am..

First thing in the morning that's all I see through the windows!!!!

i just wish i wasnt such a failure...i now have to replace my extension roof after i tried to get away with real roof tiles and i knew the angle was wrong..but ..you live and learn...yeh some people ..do seem to have what it takes..i will stick to ckeanin windas....

Snowboarding, mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, mountain boarding anything outdoor just wished I got to do more of it esp snowboarding my faivort thing /emoticons/smile.png

Some of those snow boarders in the winter olympics incredable.

i just wish i wasnt such a failure.....
The word failure should be banned its such a destructive word, in every so called failure a lesson has been learned whether it be to stay away from tiling your roof or to progress with it further, hope this hasn't come across wrong I mean it in the best way just don't like people putting themselves down.

Mountain biking, motorbiking, walking the dogs, allotment, bushcraft i did two courses the other year with a company called woodsmoke, best thing ever, and nowadays tinkering with the wfp set up to get the perfect setup for me, oh yeah and picking and strumming the guitar

Latest Posts

Back