Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello all

andy w

Hello all, just thought I would introduce myself, I made the decision to start a wfp window cleaning round back in March, been lurking and reading on here, based in South Yorkshire. Great to meet you all

Hello awcs, hope window cleaning is treating you well, what wfp equip did you go for, trolley/ van/backpack/pole? Just being nosey:thumbsup:

Thanks guys good to meet you /emoticons/smile.png

I decided to sell the car and bought a vauxhall combo which now has a pure freedom 400 litre system in it, I was using xtel hybrid poles with vikan brushes for a start but have since changed them for an Slx 25 and a clx 18, I went for the van mount to save lugging 25 litre containers about all day, so far it seems to be going well and I have picked up 85 customers in 9 weeks just by dropping flyers and word of mouth, so I must be doing something right so far. My arms were dropping off for the first month lol

Welcome mate I'm just starting my 4th week on my own and loving it got around 40 customers so far spend my days either cleaning or canvassing still a long way to go but getting there

Thanks guys, it's good to come on here and have a read about others, well done camcap not easy taking the plunge and going alone lol

Back