Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Geek with new toy alert lol

keir

Bought a camera mount off ebay for £7.50 so i could mount it on my push bike and motorbike, but thought last night.........i wander if i could mount it on the pole????:rolleyes:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ZawobWwdg[/media]

Spent a few mins this morning to see if works, what do you reckon lol

Still practicing this rinsing on the glass malarky, Here's the results from inside

This glass is highly hydrophobic so is awkward compared to phylic to do this but, no spotting /emoticons/wink.png

You didn't wash the top frame of the window./emoticons/wink.png

Interesting video, but I bet you would have noticed the extra weight of the camera.

Haha I'm so gonna do this I've already got my gopro handel bar mount could get some great aerial shots lol just make sure not to use it on a customers house peeping tom or what lol

You didn't wash the top frame of the window./emoticons/wink.png
Interesting video, but I bet you would have noticed the extra weight of the camera.
Hahaha there spotless anyway, but it was just a quick do before i went to work. I'm doing my street this week so they'll get a squizz then.

As for weight, its just my phone in a really light wallet type thing. Didn't feel it.

Haha I'm so gonna do this I've already got my gopro handel bar mount could get some great aerial shots lol just make sure not to use it on a customers house peeping tom or what lol
You cant see in anyway cause of the refection, so fill your boots lol, i doubt any totty would appreciate it at their bedroom window hahaha

I only did it for a bit of fun :thumbsup:

I've found a camera mounted on a pole does come in very handy sometimes /emoticons/biggrin.png

What camera mount were you using from fleebay... got a link please.

Bought a camera mount off ebay for £7.50 so i could mount it on my push bike and motorbike, but thought last night.........i wander if i could mount it on the pole????:rolleyes:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ZawobWwdg[/media]

Spent a few mins this morning to see if works, what do you reckon lol

Still practicing this rinsing on the glass malarky, Here's the results from inside

This glass is highly hydrophobic so is awkward compared to phylic to do this but, no spotting /emoticons/wink.png

Thanks...I thought I could hear a zipper twice in that vid so I take it the touch screen don't work whilst it's in the case then?

Latest Posts

Back