Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice weather for ducks

Beautiful sunshine here, just very windy. Cheers for the link on the vac the other day smurf, sorry forgot to reply I'm still using my phone.

No probs bud :thumbsup:

Beautiful sunshine here, just very windy. Cheers for the link on the vac the other day smurf, sorry forgot to reply I'm still using my phone.

you quackers....

View attachment 2817

yeh a bit windy but no rain.....a bit too windy at times...but i on a go slow apparently...yawn.....

went out to put my ladders on ...got caught..yada yada yada...as boar says..

went to move the neighbours wheelie bin in as you do...got caught...

first custy...got caught...

second custy ...got caught....its good to talk..........hopefully a quieter day tomorrow......

Today the weather is not much better so looks like I'm going to have to don me wet gear and get out there I suppose.

Phone has gone mad recently with blocked gutters & downspout jobs so I'm now starting to fall behind. Needless to say if I think it's unsafe to carry on working then will have to stop and book jobs in for another day.

Just watch that evil gargamel don't kick the ladders out from under you

He don't like smurfs

Subject to weather @norm which turned out not so bad today after all so I decided to pull me finger out for once./emoticons/biggrin.png
weather forcasters should be called weather guessers

Back