Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round partner help?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A.K WINDOWS

Ok just signed up for free trial and im stuck a bit im adding in my custys and dates when due ect now when i go to the planner there showing up in reverse like the ones due this month are showing green as done and the ones i have to do next month are showing orange??

also its saying on 2 address that they havent paid.

help please doing me nut in

Have you checked date settings are they set u.s.a Or something like that, remember u.s date is month day then year, not day month year like over here but you should be able to change that.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

You receive 50% off Round Partner if you are a member of the "Master Guild Of Window Cleaners".

Get signed up now.........

Would consider the guild but not round tracker. I remember when the guild was set up back in the days of peter fogwills window tools forum, I didn't join then as didn't know what clout the guild carried but would revisit again and see what I think. Only thing is you need to upload a liability insurance cert but I'm insured with axa and for some reason they don't give you a certificate.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Back