Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Well didnt think i would get that one !

aiden keay

I went and quoted a cathedral today to do the cafe, shop, meeting rooms etc and I have been dreading it all weekend as I am covered in tattoos. My arms hands and neck so I thought to my self that they would be put off straight away as it being a cathedral but thought it was worth a punt. So I turned up gave the man a qoute and was about to leave when he came running out to me and said I got the job. Well chuffed with that.

Just goes to show I discriminated them on how they would take my apprance when really they didnt mind /emoticons/smile.png

I went and quoted a cathedral today to do the cafe, shop, meeting rooms etc and I have been dreading it all weekend as I am covered in tattoos. My arms hands and neck so I thought to my self that they would be put off straight away as it being a cathedral but thought it was worth a punt. So I turned up gave the man a qoute and was about to leave when he came running out to me and said I got the job. Well chuffed with that.Just goes to show I discriminated them on how they would take my apprance when really they didnt mind /emoticons/smile.png
You will get your reward in Heaven, my son.

Lol got to do something good now if not they will be locking the gates and pretending noone is in when they here I am coming up

Nice job, and may bring in more work.

I clean a Manse (Vicarage) for a Methodist Church. I have picked up a number of jobs from his congregation.

Cheers and yer the man said that the house scratched to the cathedral has it's windows cleaned by a man who is retiring in a few month so hopefully that come my way to. And yes plenty of people around that cathedral it the second biggest in Norwich so always people around plus he said I can chuck a load of flyers at the shop till and in the cafe

I went and quoted a cathedral today to do the cafe, shop, meeting rooms etc and I have been dreading it all weekend as I am covered in tattoos. My arms hands and neck so I thought to my self that they would be put off straight away as it being a cathedral but thought it was worth a punt. So I turned up gave the man a qoute and was about to leave when he came running out to me and said I got the job. Well chuffed with that.Just goes to show I discriminated them on how they would take my apprance when really they didnt mind /emoticons/smile.png
are ya dodgy looking aiden /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back