Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Booking hand held device / ipad or cheaper alternative

Guest sdrah

anyone can recommend a way to keep my bookings nice and tidy ?! Ive got a list of my window cleaning customers and that's pretty straightforward but I also do some carpet cleaning - gardening (: P ) etc and many of these are one offs ..

I used to save my bookings as a text message (SMS) - but these days I just get lost looking for what I need as get to many texts ...

yep dont ask me ...i aint even got around to writing em all down...if i dropped dead tomorrow....the wifey aint got a clue who cat woman or mrs j is....

i will do soon...honest....

anyone can recommend a way to keep my bookings nice and tidy ?! Ive got a list of my window cleaning customers and that's pretty straightforward but I also do some carpet cleaning - gardening :) P ) etc and many of these are one offs ..

I used to save my bookings as a text message (SMS) - but these days I just get lost looking for what I need as get to many texts ...

I just use a big A4 diary with a page for each day. I record all my bookings in there with the price to the side of the name, then mark them up paid when payment is received. I also record the days takings and miles done on the same page.

Not exactly high tech, but it works for me

Guest boarcity

i use George . iv learnt that if when i record a new customer,i dont bother with their name , and shorten their address into about 8 characters max ,i can include the price on the end of the address . this way im able to print off on a single sheet of paper the whole weeks work ahead. theres room at the bottom of each sheet for notes to be pencilled in about new jobs/cancelled jobs etc . works for me

I use pocket George. I also got an app called PHEM which emulates a palm pda on my android phone and this enables me to update my round on my phone.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

I use a spreadsheet Microsoft excel, does me so far, around end of month, I just change the dates and mark in new sheet who owes, add a new line for new custys, doing me fine just now. I tried to upload it to this post, but not letting me, sorry.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.