Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Forum's

Dave B

Staff member
Anyone use any other forums??

I went on cleanitup earlier to have a look and it was full of people arguing and slagging each other off..if this is how other forums are this will remain my only one

Seems this forum is for people who actually want to help each other out

Was watching a thread about custys prefering trad over wfp as they think leaving windows wet is weird and it turned into a row..wfp against trad..really pathetic

On here it don't matter what you do we still all get along and most of us are of the opinion as long as it's clean why does it matter

Plus a lot on here do both

Enough people take the pi$$ out of being a windy as it is..why should we take the pi$$ out of ourselves

I joined now I have deleted

We are a nice bunch of folk on here /emoticons/smile.png
We need people like you smurfy

Always willing to give advice

I thought that's what these forums were for

I've been doing this 23 years with a few little breaks and can still learn things and give help to others

Anyone use any other forums??I went on cleanitup earlier to have a look and it was full of people arguing and slagging each other off..if this is how other forums are this will remain my only one

Seems this forum is for people who actually want to help each other out
go on the same forum but i only :specs and dont join in

how the bloomin heck does anyone find time to go on other forums?....great screenshot dave...and thanks for reminding me of the name of that other magazine i used to read in my youth...i am sure it was forum...no pics ...just words...going to google to find out...

i not really understand why people got to be nasty...its just a job we all do...and the struggle to do it is helped when we see other people have struggled the same...and so my first attempt at glueing my wfp brush holder on failed....time to try again...ooops...

Does older.mean they have to be nasty??/emoticons/biggrin.png

I've seen you on there mate..you are one of the nice ones

Funniest thing I saw on there was that you can always tell a tradder cos he has a mondeo and expenses receipts for a bucket once a year and a bag of scrims

Not bad..40k a year and only need to pay for a bucket and some cloths now and then..lol

well yep a book but the stories were very er...different...from what i remember...:rolleyes:

some defo dodgy people on there....not mentioning anything in particular...but i saw one who was returning from his holiday at her majestys pleasure....er which it is these days...

forgot to say ...nice profile pic dave.

Latest Posts

Back