Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning forums-from a newbies perspective

B

boarcity

iv gotten to thinking that theres quite a lot of newbies come and ask advice but give up [certainly on the forums] shortly thereafter . now why is this ?

i can remember feeling very unsure when i stumbled onto my first window cleaning forum,CIU , in 2009 . id been a windie about 6 months,still using a BnQ squeegee with its original rubber and old bath towel bits as cloths. the true amateur.

i posted ,cant remember about what, and had my head bitten off by "the pros" on that forum. i NOW realize that theres no such thing as a pro in this trade just folk who have been at it for longer and got more of a foothold.

this forum is very good at encouraging newbies having said that

well posted boar....i have only been on that forum twice..i couldnt really figure it out...but we...the friendly forum.:thumbsup:...and if you get lost on here...we always have our gav to help:)

I think this is an excellent site for the newbie. Everyone is helpful, positive, constructive and empathetic......all with lashings of humour and cheekiness.

Whats not to like?

I like that whether you have been a window cleaner for years or just thinking about starting out, you always get people willing to share their knowledge.

This is a good place to be.

Thanks guys, it's something I always wanted to ensure our forum did, as I had exactly the same experience with said forum! That's how we started really. I thought well if they are that rood I shall damn well start my own nice, friendly and helpful forum and here we are today. /emoticons/wink.png

Thanks guys, it's something I always wanted to ensure our forum did, as I had exactly the same experience with said forum! That's how we started really. I thought well if they are that rood I shall damn well start my own nice, friendly and helpful forum and here we are today. /emoticons/wink.png
Sod off!

/emoticons/biggrin.png

er and just how do you know that mr taytay....i hope its google....

i think hes talking about pre cum....ahh its great to be young...

if he barks give him a bone..r

Come on now dirty boys we were just being praised for our forum. Put those toilet mouths away /emoticons/wink.png

Robin Askwith told me all about it !
cracker...i mean..that is why we clean windas isnt it.?oh no ...of course not...

ssshhh the eye of gav is upon us...

er we just saying er how much fun window cleaning can be....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on now dirty boys we were just being praised for our forum. Put those toilet mouths away /emoticons/wink.png
Sorry Gav.....just been drinking some rhubarb wine...it brings out the worst in me.

The lady wife made this one...she must have put triple the amount of yeast and sugar i....flaming nora!...its veeeeeerrry strong

Good thread boar, but newbies beware!!!!!

This forum will cost you a fortune lol

In buying all the loverly gadgets and top quality gear lmao

Good thread boar, but newbies beware!!!!!
This forum will cost you a fortune lol

In buying all the loverly gadgets and top quality gear lmao
Very true.....i have a long list of things to buy. Next thing is that standoff recommended last week. mmmm...now where is that thread

Back