Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Smurfy saves the day...

cheapncheerful

dont strictly know where to post this but....

i was asked to clear out gutters ...clean gutters/facia....and ....the worst...de weed...driveway....:eek:

i wasnt so worried about clearing out the gutters....we all done that....glovies on and off we go...hey but ...i got my sh itty clothes on....

then cleaning the facia/gutters...hmmm not so keen but several way to do that...as there was a defo dodgy bit over the p0rch roof banana and his trolley came out and as there was no ...i repeat..no..:eek::eek::eek: outside tap i used my hard won pure to clean that and carried on til all 18 litres was gone..

i was only reluctant to do it all wfp as it would drip all over the windows and they were not on my jobs list...

anyway ...it the time honoured old fashioned way i got stuck in up close and personal...

next ....the feared driveway de weed..

its a pain weeding ...i have tried many different ways....

so out comes my new petrol strimmer and off i go...bloomin bump line feed my ar se....i cant get it to bump feed the line at all.....i had one years ago ...that worked great...but many a one since...havent worked...

so gave up on that...although to be fair...it would have been great if it had bump fed the line out...

next.....my weed burner...i will burn the little sods....hmmm...well the piezo type lighter is great...always works first time...til now of course..well i dont smoke so why would i carry a lighter...so that was out of the window...

er...hand tools ...on my knees...

but cause i read da smurfys posts i had bought his recommended magic stick...and boy ...smurfy saved the day ....it worked wonders...and no...i am not telling you here what it was...read his bloomin posts ..like i do...ta smurfy...one of many i owe you...job done.../emoticons/smile.png

well a very very slow start.....but i got going in the end...they were due home to give me the cheque at five and i timed it just right but of course ....she came back at four thirty....but all well in the end...thanks to da smurfy of course and your special magic stick...let them read your posts...re block paving..../emoticons/smile.png

yep ...more i want more...i did pick up your knife but i put it back as it was a tenner...you have to have lots of kit to do these jobs though...and ...it is not easy work...you have earned your sleep mr smurf..../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back