Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lightning speed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

I passed a wfp chap walking back to his car with a wfp in his hand. If he had walked any slower he would have been going backwards. I think he looked rather feedup too. Bless him /emoticons/biggrin.png

I passed a wfp chap walking back to his car with a wfp in his hand. If he had walked any slower he would have been going backwards. I think he looked rather feedup too. Bless him /emoticons/biggrin.png
remember the stuck cherry picker @Smurf

:rofl::rofl:

its a funny thing that i have never really seen or watched a wfper in action...and then.....i trundled back to fill up me backpack and there he was in his merc van washing away...yeh...he got a better pole than me:gush: and a better van:gush:...and looked a bit like simon cowell's minder off the x factor...but i snuck down and watched ...i gotta learn

and comes home and there we go no 2 wfper....couldnt see him rinse though....but we all have our different ways...i am just waiting for no three as they always come in threes...

You will notice then springing up all over the place as the most I've seen is 7 including myself working in the same street./emoticons/biggrin.png

Back