Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Facebook , [business page]

Guest boarcity

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• Dave B

• Scottie

Guest boarcity
Www.facebook.com/mrsqueegee1

Mine is a work in progress but has been working for me

any advice would be good mate

gonna do some pics once my new ladders and ankalad turn up in a couple of days

Looking at your address boar I drove past your house last night..lol

Was in Ipswich Felixstowe and harwich yesterday

are you on containers Daveyboy? or in a curtainsider praps? if ever your passing with time to spare call in fer tea n toast

. u wud know if im in as the van would be here

Guest boarcity

missus mentioned summat about an ocado van had parked up blockin her view out , but i wasnt listenin and i tell her what does it matter anyway ! you live on the seafront be happy with yer lot ,lol

im not that far from that newsagent , will prime the missus

Guest boarcity

cheers fellas. i got some good ideas from a woman i know who was putting up links each day to a removal firms business page on various local selling and buying group FB pages. in your area there are always going to be a few of these selling/buying group pages which are well worth using- that is if you are looking for residential work.

Pretty soon hopefully

Am working today off tomorrow (new gear arriving. .woohoo)

Then earlies for couple of weeks so can get back out door knocking.

Am giving it till next weekend to see how many I can get in a week

Guest boarcity

you are in a decent enough area plus the recessions lifted now- dont price low is my tip. all the lads who were builders and took up being a windie have now gone back to their trade now its boomtime for builders once more ,meaning theres loadsa window work around going begging now

Did a bit of research..35000 houses in stevenage alone and if you google windies in stevenage it shows 9 and 1 of them is not based in the town but miles away..only need 1% of them to make 350 custys and the local villages and towns are only a couple miles away

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.