Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook , [business page]

Www.facebook.com/mrsqueegee1

Mine is a work in progress but has been working for me

any advice would be good mate

gonna do some pics once my new ladders and ankalad turn up in a couple of days

Looking at your address boar I drove past your house last night..lol

Was in Ipswich Felixstowe and harwich yesterday

Www.facebook.com/mrsqueegee1
Mine is a work in progress but has been working for me

any advice would be good mate

gonna do some pics once my new ladders and ankalad turn up in a couple of days

Looking at your address boar I drove past your house last night..lol

Was in Ipswich Felixstowe and harwich yesterday
are you on containers Daveyboy? or in a curtainsider praps? if ever your passing with time to spare call in fer tea n toast

. u wud know if im in as the van would be here

I was in an ocado shopping delivery van yesterday

Delivered to 105 langer road next to the newsagent and traffic lights I do get up that way now and then.

Not for much longer though

I think I must have parked near your house to eat my favourite fried chicken before heading back home for hour and a half

outside some different coloured little beach huts

missus mentioned summat about an ocado van had parked up blockin her view out , but i wasnt listenin and i tell her what does it matter anyway ! you live on the seafront be happy with yer lot ,lol

im not that far from that newsagent , will prime the missus

I think I was parked at the other end..near the corner.then went up beach something road back to port of Felixstowe road

Small world..lol

thats us,at other end near the corner . missus reckons van was purple or red or purple writing what does it matter its gone now she says lol

cheers fellas. i got some good ideas from a woman i know who was putting up links each day to a removal firms business page on various local selling and buying group FB pages. in your area there are always going to be a few of these selling/buying group pages which are well worth using- that is if you are looking for residential work.

My wife has a ton of contacts on bookface and posts my page regularly to them and the local swap and sell site..then I get a lot of messages all at once

I also give a couple of my business cards to custys to give to their mates..they all seem happy to do it...must be the good job I do..lol

Pretty soon hopefully

Am working today off tomorrow (new gear arriving. .woohoo)

Then earlies for couple of weeks so can get back out door knocking.

Am giving it till next weekend to see how many I can get in a week

you are in a decent enough area plus the recessions lifted now- dont price low is my tip. all the lads who were builders and took up being a windie have now gone back to their trade now its boomtime for builders once more ,meaning theres loadsa window work around going begging now

Did a bit of research..35000 houses in stevenage alone and if you google windies in stevenage it shows 9 and 1 of them is not based in the town but miles away..only need 1% of them to make 350 custys and the local villages and towns are only a couple miles away

It's not a big town and I know most of the windies there from working round there for 14 years.

There are a few but most are small outfits and a couple have work I could sub as they have too much..still plenty of work around here and some areas with no windie as they can pick and choose where they work as spoilt for choice

Latest Posts

Back