Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scum give us all a bad name.

Poor lady, there is just some people who are just not nice. Where I come from, the police are doing a trial, that there is no cold callers allowed at all, police can be called, if there is cold callers, this is being tried, due to the type of incident, you have highlighted. I showed a new elderly custy today, my window cleaning license, and gave her my business card, to give her a bit of piece of mind, I also have vistaprint magnets on my car, with my name and number, not just for advertising( which it worked today, as she came to me), but its to let my older custys see that its my car in their street when im working:)

I can't say what I think of those guys..think gav would ban me for my language. .

The word I'd like to use is banned on most forums! I tend not to enter a customers property unless asked to do an internal clean and then as with my old Pest control business I'm always the one to mention having a friend or relative with them if it makes them more comfortable, I find the oldies like that as they see your thinking of them.

i love me old peeps....give me five minutes with the pair of em....and they wont be doing that again.grrrrrrr..bloody country's gone d0wn the pan...

Back