Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The china connection

B

boarcity

im trad but i just had an email from china offering me poles direct from the makers. its of no interest to me-but some of you pole lads it might be

heres the fellas contact info

[email protected] phone 18389150005

They seem to be spamming all uk window cleaners on the net they can find so you are not alone./emoticons/wink.png

I always delete e-mails ive not asked for! Its the same as phone calls from sales parasites who phone you constantly. I highly recommend both the Truecall number blocker and the iphone for blocking such numbers!

I had an email from a member the other day saying about being a China manufacturer or selling them can't remember now but just so you know they might be lurking about here. /emoticons/wink.png

They seem to data mine email addresses from websites mostly not forums unless you openly give your email address out. Or you have contacted alibaba etc then they will sell your contact details on:D

That's were most of them come from anyway as they will build poles to the suppliers spec too.

if i was a wfp guy ,id likely buy my poles from china for sure .

Back