Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Hello there from a new boy.

matt

Hello to all.

I am relatively new to this. I have canvassed and worked for a couple of mates donkeys years ago, so know the jist. I have got all my trad gear, am debating whether to get a backpack or not for those awkward windows. And am out canvassing for work around Wimbledon area. Thanks to this great forum I have found so many good tips. Thanks and keep up the good work! Bit fresh this morning what.

hi and welcome matt...it was a bit parky yesterday morn...my fingers always go..and i dont think i should put my gloves on in august....you will soon be busy!

yeh not long and it did go a lot warmer..but a warning...we may have turned a corner.....and its still august..i have some stupid slow circulation thing the daughter put a name to it but i stick my hands in the bucket and it all goes away...and after i get started...thats it ..its only on the first couple of jobs...:)

and so this nice guy says do you want a coffee....so i say well i would prefer tea..and he says well i only have earl grey....so i said ..i love earl grey...i went off to clean the back which was over a garage roof and thought he must have put my tea around the front and its going cold...so i get around the front...no sign....and i carried on cleaning...no tea that i could see...hmmm its the thought that counts....

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.