Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello there from a new boy.

matt

Hello to all.

I am relatively new to this. I have canvassed and worked for a couple of mates donkeys years ago, so know the jist. I have got all my trad gear, am debating whether to get a backpack or not for those awkward windows. And am out canvassing for work around Wimbledon area. Thanks to this great forum I have found so many good tips. Thanks and keep up the good work! Bit fresh this morning what.

hi and welcome matt...it was a bit parky yesterday morn...my fingers always go..and i dont think i should put my gloves on in august....you will soon be busy!

Hello, it was a bit fresh this am, had 9 degrees in bonny scotland first thing. After my mcd's latte it was 12 degrees, much warmer:rofl:

yeh not long and it did go a lot warmer..but a warning...we may have turned a corner.....and its still august..i have some stupid slow circulation thing the daughter put a name to it but i stick my hands in the bucket and it all goes away...and after i get started...thats it ..its only on the first couple of jobs.../emoticons/smile.png

and so this nice guy says do you want a coffee....so i say well i would prefer tea..and he says well i only have earl grey....so i said ..i love earl grey...i went off to clean the back which was over a garage roof and thought he must have put my tea around the front and its going cold...so i get around the front...no sign....and i carried on cleaning...no tea that i could see...hmmm its the thought that counts....

Hi Matt.

Good luck you should be busy soon enough round there..watch out for wombles

Welcome matt best of luck loads of folk here will be only too happy to help. Aye but can you name all the wombles davieboy without googling them,

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

In a word ..no

I know a few

My favourite was stepney..the cockney one with the dreads

The only one I can remember is uncle Bulgaria for some reason.

They were all named after places except the women.madam cholet etc

I remember bungo, tomsk and aldernay and that's it

There was only one bungo surely and that was in rainbow.

Aha, anyone seen the spoof episode on youtube, funny.

Back