Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Exercising

rugbywolf

I always try to keep fit through eating and exercise. I don't actually exercise much as I have a physical job. They say that you should exercise enough to make you heart beat faster, such as rowing, cycling, running etc. Well, my heart beats faster every time I go up a ladder (to bedroom height), so I consider I get enough. Last week, out of interest I decided to keep a log of how many times I climb a ladder to bedroom height, so this does not include half ladders and flat roofs. I only worked three days this week and not full days: Mon 31, Tues 55, Wed 32. doesn't sound too bad, but when you say 118 times in three days, not bad for a 67 year old. I'm going to continue keeping check to see what is the most and average.

My heart beats faster after I find out my missus has robbed me again which sadly is most day's /emoticons/biggrin.png

thats not bad at all for a 67 year old...er ...a 54 year old probably doesn't do that many climbs so i er...claim my right to the er. what ever amendment it is and say no comment...

I always try to keep fit through eating and exercise. I don't actually exercise much as I have a physical job. They say that you should exercise enough to make you heart beat faster, such as rowing, cycling, running etc. Well, my heart beats faster every time I go up a ladder (to bedroom height), so I consider I get enough. Last week, out of interest I decided to keep a log of how many times I climb a ladder to bedroom height, so this does not include half ladders and flat roofs. I only worked three days this week and not full days: Mon 31, Tues 55, Wed 32. doesn't sound too bad, but when you say 118 times in three days, not bad for a 67 year old. I'm going to continue keeping check to see what is the most and average.
you must have nice tight buttocks @rugbywolf

As I crawled. Into bed just there I gazed down at my 6 pack of lard well not quite that bad but I'm thinking if I got a bit fitter surely climbing all day would be that bit easier. Trouble is its the last thing you feel like doing at end o day climbing ladders. Upper body work out would be all I need I'm not big but every little helps. nice peachy bum and toned legs we all have.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Oops! I missed a bit /emoticons/biggrin.png

n-WASHING-WINDOW-570.jpg

Good form for a 67 year old rugby. This job does keep you fit, though I still try and do about 20 mins exercise about 5 nights a week just to keep everything toned and firm.

I don't need much exercise especially after today.. £160 between 10 and 4 bit when I feel like it a couple times a week I go to the boxing club across the road where my mates uncle runs it..quick go on the weights and then a good cardio workout on the bags

Occasionally get my ar se kicked sparrimg with him..lol

I used to do thaiboxing, but the last 2 years I have totally let myself go if I'm honest, but I'm making a real effort to get back into weight training and running again to try and get rid of a bit of lard. I built myself a pullup bar a few weeks back as its one of my favourite exercises, but the extra chunk I've put on has made things a lot more difficult. I'm off for a run in a little bit.

I used to do thaiboxing, but the last 2 years I have totally let myself go if I'm honest, but I'm making a real effort to get back into weight training and running again to try and get rid of a bit of lard. I built myself a pullup bar a few weeks back as its one of my favourite exercises, but the extra chunk I've put on has made things a lot more difficult. I'm off for a run in a little bit.
Flaming nora Tolish....running on a saturday night!. No exercise for me tonight.....I worked 9 till 5. Having a lazy night consuming my homebrew st peters ale....then onto the rhubarb wine and apple wine.

Lifting my new 3 section 8

4 metre lyte ladders today has hurt my shoulder..cos the new ankalad was digging into it where the stile is usually flat against my shoulder

I love a good run now and then but is harder nowadays as I have let loose a bit

Gotta lose a stone to get back in shape

The 3 bottles of westons old rosie don't help

160 quid was good...town house day today so the money gets bumped up for the risk Involved as I am trad

Got a new one also (all in one road on new ish estate)

Gonna do him next week. £30 plus he said can I look at the gutters as overflowing and charge accordingly. I know the guy (Works in city 100k a year job and will get all sorts done if he don't have to do it)

Might tell him his drive looks a bit in need of a clean..lol

Good form for a 67 year old rugby. This job does keep you fit, though I still try and do about 20 mins exercise about 5 nights a week just to keep everything toned and firm.
you lucky boy mr taytay...on here its not called exercise its called tuffering:rofl:

Tolish was it wussy kickboxing or proper muay thai?

Did a bit of muay thai years ago and is hardcore..gotta respect those guys

39 now and boxing is a good workout

.used to live the lifestyle to go with it but my missus is half italian and loves to feed me so all gone to pot now. My weight would put me in heavyweight same as david haye and he's 2 inches taller amd a lot fitter..lol

Back