Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I shouldn't complain! but!

J D

I'm absolutely snowed under with new work at mo . Mainly fascia cleans & gutter vacs and external house cleans! Quoted another 3 today and first two said great go ahead but on my third quote I priced higher than I'd normally quote as I wasn't bothered if I got the job or not! However they just called to say go ahead and that they have a few other cleaning jobs they want done as well! This job is feast or famine sometimes and at this present moment in time it's the a feast! Majority of my customers find me via google and as I'm on every free website in the world I'm therefore easy found on first page! I'm just not used to my days going beyond 2pm!

Help..........

hey i manage till four ish..er..okay..i not starting til 11 at the mo....oops..yep the good times are here at the mo...one day i will wonder what all the fuss was about...but ..thats one day in the future...

and...it helps ...if you remember to take your ladders to work...:rolleyes:

I had a chap recently keep chasing me for a quote that I did not really want to do. In the end I said £450 (just for a gutter clearing job) hoping he would say no as I'm selectively busy too. Fine he says when can you do it...Oh darn I though as you do /emoticons/biggrin.png

Not that bothered how I'm paid to be honest so long as I'm paid on the day /emoticons/wink.png

Also diversify where there is real money to be made too as @J D has been doing for a long while./emoticons/smile.png

J D we are so lucky we are always going to have loads of graftone of the bonuses of being windys

Back