Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just great

WCF

Help Support WCF:

camcap

Well ordered my pole form gardiner on Wednesday thinking it might be here today with it being next day delivery no such luck rang them today to find there not back in till Tuesday and I need the pole for Wednesday as took a new job on for then and needed the pole, not one to normal moan but a little annoyed /emoticons/sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate it when that happens did they not say when you made the order that you wouldn't get it till next week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate it when that happens did they not say when you made the order that you wouldn't get it till next week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No nothing mate that's why I'm a little peeved as would of put the job to the end of the week which looks like I'm gonna have to do anyway

You could have also overlooked the product on the website was out of stock.

Or did you order it by phone instead?

You could have also overlooked the product on the website was out of stock.Or did you order it by phone instead?
Should say if it's out of stock on the site and not let you order if that's the case and they have took the money

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my ladders through today

Only waited 3 weeks lol

Ordered it and was given a date then they emailed after 2 weeks to say out of stock will be here 5-7 days

Got some townhouses waiting and fitted ankalad so ready to go

WTF 3 weeks:eek: where did you get the ladders from?

Finally got my ladders through todayOnly waited 3 weeks lol

Ordered it and was given a date then they emailed after 2 weeks to say out of stock will be here 5-7 days

Got some townhouses waiting and fitted ankalad so ready to go

Ladderstore..same place as standoff and ankalad..paid 1 delivery charge of 9 quid and got em all delivered different days by different couriers..weird

Look at their physical address on google. You're not going to get many products stored in that old bank now are you.:rolleyes:

I would defo say they are a drop shipping website hence why 3 different delivery times & couriers.

Latest Posts

Back