Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oops! schoolboy error

Smurf

Doh!!!I did not check how much pure I had in my holding tanks yesterday after filling the van. Only now when I heard the transfer pump was getting really loud I realised both of them were empty.

That's the trouble if you have a small 300 gpd ro like I have as will take ages to to full them back up again. Plus I need another 600 ltrs for the van tomorrow. Oops!/emoticons/biggrin.png

Many thanks for the kind offer...I've got my own somewhere in the van but been so long now I've forgotten how to use them. /emoticons/biggrin.png

All being well I should have enough pure by tomorrow morning as I've only got one job to do anyway. If not will just have to use tap water & chems instead for the plastics then wash the windows afterwards with pure.

My headmaster at school was a bit of a sadist with the cane I can tell you. /emoticons/sad.png

guess who left outlet pipe running into my drinks bottle...to avoid the tedious creep...and forgot it...again....grrrrr too many things on my mind at the mo...soggy extension floor....

It can happen for sure as I flood the van at least once a month /emoticons/biggrin.png

guess who left outlet pipe running into my drinks bottle...to avoid the tedious creep...and forgot it...again....grrrrr too many things on my mind at the mo...soggy extension floor....

He does...I could not drink anything today because I was at an empty house and did not fancy peeing in me man pants:D

Back in the old days if you were naughty you got a good beating and I often did :laugh:

It done me no harm...who said that :confused:

yep...me thinks they should bring it back...

i only got the cane once....i was walking along the corridor and decided to impersonate the head.....you laddie i bellowed in my best scottish accent .... making everyone jump...but then they started laughing...guess who was behind me....:eek:

Nowadays the kids would sue you for that..wonder why the little shites have no respect.

Was brought up in west london and if it weren't for the hiding I got when arrested I would have neen in prison or worse by now.

You try getting arrested on your mums birthday and see if you get a beasting..lol

yeh you now reminded me of the time my dad chased me around the room and belted me with his big leather belt.....and little gobshi te here ...laughed and said that didnt hurt......he got the buckle end out and said no..well this will....er....it was a different era...it didnt happen again..what happened to the good ole days...?

I had a cop clip me around the head once for being cheeky. Now you don't see that happening either today /emoticons/biggrin.png

My dad always told me about the copper who clipped him round the ear for scrumping apples (from the south coast not london..lol)

Went home and complained about the copper so gramdad walloped him and said you must have deserved a whack so here you go

Back