Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

50 views and only 2 replies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-THROUGH

Hi all

I don't mean to be rude, argumentative or controversial but I recently posted a question and despite having 50 views I only had 2 replies?

I just wondered why?

hi

C through just went back and read your post 4th August

to be fare to the forum you asked a question and you got gd reply

it was good question what you asked, I clean up to 8 then change my resin

i cant comment as i cant find the post....maybe we looked but just didnt have an answer.../emoticons/biggrin.png

from duncs post i gather it was about the drop off for tds readings to use the water...well i not been wfp very long so i cant say much....mine still on good ole 000

Hi allI don't mean to be rude, argumentative or controversial but I recently posted a question and despite having 50 views I only had 2 replies?

I just wondered why?
Seriously?? Get a grip.

They're a cliquey bunch on here, brother. I'm still trying to worm my way in(wriggle wriggle).

Most of the time if you get a good answer then what is the point of someone else posting as it's not a competition to see how many posts you get.:rolleyes:

In a nutshel yes if the answer is a good one :thumbsup:

Mind you I have posted stuff before and had no response at all /emoticons/biggrin.png

Quality over quantity eh @Smurf :whistle:

Thanks for all the other replies but ...........

Blah blah blah!

It's funny how more replies came after I had commented on how the replies hadn't come!

I don't like forums and never have but I had hoped that this one would be different!

I'm off!

oops...i like you spc..dont worry ..you can wriggle in...i think c-through has done a runner....:rofl:

i think he got a bit biffed....now what happened to biff...

Don't be such a stuffed shirt and join in as there are a great bunch of ppl on here /emoticons/wink.png

We all can make typo's etc and I'm dyslexic and others are too but we can all learn from each other so come back soon :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the other replies but ...........Blah blah blah!

It's funny how more replies came after I had commented on how the replies hadn't come!

I don't like forums and never have but I had hoped that this one would be different!

I'm off!

its called banter...we all havin a laugh...and sometimes they take the p ee out off ya..water of a ducks back...just be quackers like me...

well i liked your profile name...c-through...

Thanks for all the other replies but ...........Blah blah blah!

I'm off!
Wow, I'm actually embarassed for you now. Probably about the friendliest forum I've ever been on, and yet you're sulking off like a little school kid.

I never seen your post so I didn't get the chance to ignore it! /emoticons/wink.png

I find you rude, argumentative & controversial anyway! :whistle:

My mum taught me "if you ain't got anything usefull to say keep shut"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back