Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

We called today...

laddergarder

Recently ive been looking to improve my stationary package, and our we called today slips needed a bit of work. A new design, and a reem of card and I made them myself. But I was going through tuns of ink. So had a look at we love flyers A6 glassy flyers, and it was far cheeper.

What do you think?

J8Bdki.jpg

Looks good but I would include all payment options that you do to encourage less evening collections. Maybe these details could be printed on the back in detail instead of cluttering up the front.

Looks really good mate. :thumbsup: I remember another leaflet you posted and it was nice too, you've got some good branding going on.

Always good to have on your windows were cleaned today slip the following

Date :

Amount Due:

Amount outstanding:

Total:

Then also include in detail payment options/instructions

Again all this can be put all on the back if you want

Why go out collecting then post that through there door if they are hiding sorry meant to say not answering the door because they are pretending to be out as they have no cash /emoticons/biggrin.png

Why go out collecting then post that through there door if they are hiding sorry meant to say not answering the door because they are pretending to be out as they have no cash /emoticons/biggrin.png
If thats what you think all your customers you dont get in are doing, then the question should be why clean them.

I just think it is pointless this day an age to go out collecting when you don't have too.:rolleyes:

and...even worse when they look you straight in the face and say...oh sorry i have no cash....i did get one by saying...i do take cheques ...but some just push it too far...

I don't collect 80% of my custys but some oldies still like to give you cash at the door

I have quite a few who will leave cash hidden for me

yep way to go dave...i look first before i clean though..i had one before xmas and i was under pressure to get round and she said oh yes i will leave it around the back if i go out...not there so i didnt turn my engine off...not seen her since...

yep way to go dave...i look first before i clean though..i had one before xmas and i was under pressure to get round and she said oh yes i will leave it around the back if i go out...not there so i didnt turn my engine off...not seen her since...
Yep,one of the reasons I only take hidden cash on a first clean is that it makes sure I've got the right house, and also I'm not going to trust someone I've never met or worked for before to pay later.

cleaning this house the woman goes "i,ll leave your payment on door step in cup",

ok I should of stopped what Iwas doing and got money, the house was in middle of no where

so just kept cleaning not thinking

only the postman had delivered mail , also picked up my £20 the ****

as the postie took of down street , the penny dropped

Iwas down drive seconds roared at the postie

got the cash as he came out with some lame excuse

I always check first if cash or cheques have been hidden for me before I start any work.

yeh just waiting for the tenner just left in the porch now...i race around...i think i may have to suggest another method of payment to the guy.../emoticons/biggrin.png

As smurf said always check before cleaning.

I don't mind collecting. Means I get to see the customers which I think is nice. I find it easier then sitting in front of a computer each night going through who's paid & who ain't. Old school me. Still use pen & paper

Back