Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

How much to clean this driveway?

Smurf

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• camcap

• TolishAPurd

• cheapncheerful

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did a exterior deep clean on that house today so was asked during the clean for a price to clean the drive. Bearing in mind a got a good wack today so I gave it a quick look over and said £500 as did not want to push my luck.:D

3 storey houses I don't do much of now by ladders but got to be in the realms of danger money surely?;)

Quick one then smurfy

Got a town house gutters to quote..same size gutters as a 3 bed house plus gutters on garage extension. .due to the height how much you reckon I could charge??

and thats why i did a runner on friday..i too old for all that now...i only doing my two crap jobs now by wfp....ta smurfy..as always you were right:D....now just got to smurfy the prices...

We all need to consider we are not getting any younger so keeping safe is what it's all about regardless how much we could make;)

and thats why i did a runner on friday..i too old for all that now...i only doing my two **** jobs now by wfp....ta smurfy..as always you were right:D....now just got to smurfy the prices...

Has anyone tried to pressure wash this shell shaped block paving before?

Maybe @mr shine ?

It looks like this if it helps

[ATTACH=full]4739[/ATTACH]

Reason why I'm asking I've not done one yet like that myself but got thinking using too much pressure/turbo nozzle could damage the bevelled edges on the blocks.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.