Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much to clean this driveway?

Just from a guesstimate looking at the pic, I would probably try and charge £800-900, but you do a lot more of this then me, so how much you thinking?

I did a exterior deep clean on that house today so was asked during the clean for a price to clean the drive. Bearing in mind a got a good wack today so I gave it a quick look over and said £500 as did not want to push my luck./emoticons/biggrin.png

I could have gone much higher but thought as the chap already paid me £270 for today I would give a good deal on the understanding he would recommended me to others /emoticons/wink.png

Quick one then smurfy

Got a town house gutters to quote..same size gutters as a 3 bed house plus gutters on garage extension. .due to the height how much you reckon I could charge??

3 storey houses I don't do much of now by ladders but got to be in the realms of danger money surely?/emoticons/wink.png

Quick one then smurfyGot a town house gutters to quote..same size gutters as a 3 bed house plus gutters on garage extension. .due to the height how much you reckon I could charge??

I've just taken a booking for 3 side tall 2 storey property at £450 but is a wee bit bigger than a standard 3 bed semi./emoticons/wink.png

and thats why i did a runner on friday..i too old for all that now...i only doing my two **** jobs now by wfp....ta smurfy..as always you were right:D....now just got to smurfy the prices...

We all need to consider we are not getting any younger so keeping safe is what it's all about regardless how much we could make;)

and thats why i did a runner on friday..i too old for all that now...i only doing my two **** jobs now by wfp....ta smurfy..as always you were right:D....now just got to smurfy the prices...

yeh its the fifty thing....once at fifty you suddenly realise you have less life left than you have already had and it makes a difference.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Has anyone tried to pressure wash this shell shaped block paving before?

Maybe @mr shine ?

It looks like this if it helpsView attachment 4739
Reason why I'm asking I've not done one yet like that myself but got thinking using too much pressure/turbo nozzle could damage the bevelled edges on the blocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
no smurf ive never done any of that shape , there seems to be a lot of lichen spots on them so if you lower the pressure you will probably have to treat them with hypo after powerwashing

Latest Posts

Back