Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fao.. tolishapurd

C-THROUGH

Why reply with "seriously!! Get a grip.

???????

I made it clear that I was not trying to be"Rude, argumentative or controversial".

I just asked a question!!

This is a forum isn't it?

I must admit that did sound rude @TolishAPurd

Why reply with "seriously!! Get a grip.???????

I made it clear that I was not trying to be"Rude, argumentative or controversial".

I just asked a question!!

This is a forum isn't it?

Sorry smurf its about to get ruder. I'm not one for pussyfooting about, especially in the company of men. /emoticons/smile.png

Cthrough, you post one thread and you don't get the amount of replies you were after, so you start another 2 threads b****ing and whining? Really?

Did it even occur to you that maybe 40 of those views were from randoms on the net- not even members, and another 5 were maybe tradders just in the wrong section. All you had to do on that first post was give it a little bump and maybe someone else would have chimed in, then again, maybe they wouldn't have if they had nothing to add to the subject in question. That's forums, deal with it. Are you really this sensitive in real life? I hope not.

If you're after some sort of apology, then I'm afraid I'm the wrong bloke to ask as I have little time for whiney people. This is a friendly forum and I try and follow suit, but you've come here with some sense of entitlement that wouldn't get you far in real life, and unfortunately it doesn't bode well with me either. Now go start another thread whinging about me, or instead just man up, and we can all forget about this and enjoy the forum.

are you sure you dont want to run for pm tolish? great reply../emoticons/biggrin.png

cant stop laughing..

well he has lots of views on this post so maybe he will come back...

i know but just look at the birds carrying the round number and that will wake anyone up....:rofl:

keep posting tenchy..er..you off fishing tomoz....

Ouch! /emoticons/sad.png

Sorry smurf its about to get ruder. I'm not one for pussyfooting about, especially in the company of men. /emoticons/smile.png
Cthrough, you post one thread and you don't get the amount of replies you were after, so you start another 2 threads b****ing and whining? Really?

Did it even occur to you that maybe 40 of those views were from randoms on the net- not even members, and another 5 were maybe tradders just in the wrong section. All you had to do on that first post was give it a little bump and maybe someone else would have chimed in, then again, maybe they wouldn't have if they had nothing to add to the subject in question. That's forums, deal with it. Are you really this sensitive in real life? I hope not.

If you're after some sort of apology, then I'm afraid I'm the wrong bloke to ask as I have little time for whiney people. This is a friendly forum and I try and follow suit, but you've come here with some sense of entitlement that wouldn't get you far in real life, and unfortunately it doesn't bode well with me either. Now go start another thread whinging about me, or instead just man up, and we can all forget about this and enjoy the forum.

well i hope its in a better mood than mine....hmmm...she knows i like the grand prix..so guess when she decides to have an argument...god they are strange creatures...on friday the first three things i said led to three negative replies so i knew it was coming ..still calmer waters now...the storm is subsiding...thats marriage for you.../emoticons/biggrin.png

C-through c'mon get a grip, seriously!

It's a forum, it's not life and death! Post me your address and it'll send you some laxatives and green tea! :rolleyes:

yeh i dont actually exist...this isnt real...i made myself up...dont worry c-through.....come back we missin you.after all...we are all in the matrix.....:whistle: hey ...i love all three ...even the last one...and i almost understand em...

2 choices really..be a mardy sod and not get on with people on here or wind your neck in a bit and actually get something out of this forum ..like advice from experienced guys and the supersmurf

JD could be right...Maybe I should get my hair cut?/emoticons/smile.png

I have a hard job getting out of bed and mobile in the morning so I cant see me doing a super hero quick change in a phone box somehow /emoticons/biggrin.png

2 choices really..be a mardy sod and not get on with people on here or wind your neck in a bit and actually get something out of this forum ..like advice from experienced guys and the supersmurf

Is anyone else working this bank holiday? I usually work bank holidays, but its pishing down so luckily I'm on a nice little painting job today and tomorrow.

Back