Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Back to work after holidays :(

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

Just spent a fantastic 3 weeks exploring Ireland in our motorhome and come back to loads of new work and a full 4 weeks work to catch up on but can't seem to get in the usual cleaning happy mood I'm normally in, just feel like I can't be arsed lol hope this passes soon

Just spent a fantastic 3 weeks exploring Ireland in our motorhome and come back to loads of new work and a full 4 weeks work to catch up on but can't seem to get in the usual cleaning happy mood I'm normally in, just feel like I can't be arsed lol hope this passes soon
ah luv holidays but coming back can be hard

youre on a downer but itll pass soon .

if it doesnt- get somebody to slap your face, that usually will change your outlook

I have my can't be arsed hat on most day's but once you get stuck in the feeling passes. :thumbsup:

I am one of the sickos who actually enjoys cleaning windows..even in the rain I find it very calming..not saying I won't enjoy my holiday in turkey though..heehee

i always fancied that pura...off on the open road ...it is hard to go back but like the others say once you get started it will all melt away...every day i am kinda like that until i get the first house under my belt......

Rained off of my first day back, bummer lol, tomorrow is easy with just one big mansion to do, I'll take home £170 for a 8 am till 2pm work day /emoticons/smile.png

yep a nice cushy job as the first back helps..../emoticons/biggrin.png

mind you...i not scared of my cr ap jobs since i got banana my wfp...

ahh thankgod that first day is over...i did feel a bit of reluctance after three days off ....never mind three weeks.... but ....once you start..you gotta finish...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back