Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where to purchase a sieve?

Delicate-Design

Hi all new to this malarky /emoticons/smile.png

Ive bought a Unger bucket but it came as just the bucket, where can i purchase just the clip on sieve?

Many Thank Chris

Thanks, what an awesome website /emoticons/smile.png Although i can see just the sieve for the 18ltr unger bucket /emoticons/sad.png

will keep searching.

Give them a phone call maybe to see if they have them as most websites don't list all their products /emoticons/wink.png

Glad to hear it @norm :thumbsup:

Just don't go putting yer foot in it instead folks like some like to step in their bucket when not paying attention to what they are doing. Oops! /emoticons/biggrin.png

think iv got one of those sieves ,never used . if you want it and iv still got it in my shed you can have it DD

I've got one, but pulled it off the bucket (slung in the back of the van somewhere), I found it a PITA getting in the way of dipping the applicator in the bucket.

Like boar said, if anyone wants mine, they're welcome to it.

Made my own squeegee and applicator holders out of 'flat aluminium'.

Cut to the size you need and round-off/file the corners (I made 4 out of one length) bend one end (half-loop) for tools and fold the other end around the lip of the bucket and down.

http://www.diy.com/search/aluminium sheets/profile-metal-sheets-metal-rods/Raw-Aluminium-Flat-L-1000mm-x-W-10mm-x-T-2mm-9283839

ps

Don't know if I've mentioned this before :rolleyes:, but.........

I made these last Winter in the luxury of my centrally heated garage :whistle: /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png:D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back