Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best times for door knocking.

S

SolarPanelCleaning

Just moved. Gonna knock on some doors and try and get some work. In your experience, what are the best times of the week to do this?

Thanks again.

About 5 onwards weekday evenings are best but find most people eating din dins about 7

2 hours of good canvassing to be had though

Saturdays are always good.....loadsa people are in......tend to be more chilled and relaxed as well. If you are just starting out though, I would canvass all day and every day (sensible hours, obviously). Not sure about sundays though.

Cheers chaps. I'm working flat out on the building. Cleaning solar panels also. Time is limited for me but I like cleaning windows. I'll get out on Saturday morning and give it a bash. Can't be worse than busking!

daytime weekdays worked for me,

after 11 a.m. most folk are friendly ,but not before

What, guys that can't be bothered to clean their own windows? I suppose its the last thing you wanna do when you get home.......

My inside windows are spotless since I bought the wife a karcher window vac /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm still waiting for someone to knock on my door so I don't have to clean the outsides either /emoticons/biggrin.png

Is it just me or do others sometimes get asked "can you give me a price to do the top windows only as I can clean the lower one":confused:

smurfy looking good today:rofl:

probably will get a tops only but not so far as i too bloomin cheap..

i cant remember but think i know who said...if you charge more for the tops as they are dangerous its not really worth it...as in...i certainly wouldnt do the tops for half the normal full house price...

I am a bit anal and clean my own every week

Sometimes also the odd window when I pull up on my drive after work and see a spot of dirt...I need help

I am always modifying my kit as I can't just leave it alone and trying out on my patio doors

Cleanest ones in stevenage I think

Saves buying net curtains having filthy windows:D

Mine are always manky. I can't for the life of me see why people have their windows cleaned every month, it's just plain daft :confused:

wait until you get back into it full time then see if you're so keen /emoticons/biggrin.png

I am a bit anal and clean my own every weekSometimes also the odd window when I pull up on my drive after work and see a spot of dirt...I need help

Back