Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tuffers going for a sunday afternoon bike ride

WCF

Help Support WCF:

er....ooops....:eek:

scary but easy to see it can happen....

and yep smurfy..

oooh betty....gotta love frank....:Der...i kinda fancied betty as well shhhhh

he does remind me of someone...well...when i had hair...

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet you can't do that again:D

gettingajob1.jpg

I like the bit when he calmly jump off the car roof when it had stopped

Spiderman springs to mind /emoticons/biggrin.png

I've crashed into the side of the wing of a mini once that pulled out on me. I flew over the bonnet doing a somersault and managed by luck to land on my feet on the other side of the road in front of a lorry that thankfuly stopped in time. The best bit pedestrians walking past actually started clapping as I suppose they thought I was a stunt man.:laugh:

I did the same on the Edgware road in london

Stoopid woman just pulled out the side road

ouch

I've crashed into the side of the wing of a mini once that pulled out on me. I flew over the bonnet doing a somersault and managed by luck to land on my feet on the other side of the road in front of a lorry that thankfuly stopped in time. The best bit pedestrians walking past actually started clapping as I suppose they thought I was a stunt man.:laugh:
Lolz. I ended up in a ditch last Summer, trying to keep up with my mate Speedy Gonzalez. I took a right hander too fast and had to stand it up and coasted down into a ditch. A few cracks in the fairing, which I have put bullet shot stickers over to hide them.

93C4BC2E-65BD-49B4-957E-950CA01312F2_zpst3xdr4mr.jpg

My mate powerband steve hit a pig when we were out years ago..he was ok but I never heard an animal make a noise like that before

Back