Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Fist customer

AnMadraRua

Fist customer

If it brings in the punters, I say go for it.:thumbsup:

:DGood luck with the clean matey, just remember to act like you've done it a thousand times before. Confidence breeds confidence.

• Like 2

good luck take your time and you will be alright....most of all...remember...they dont know they are your first customer.and as the wise old man said...every journey starts with a first step...or something like that...:D

oh and of course ...let us know how you get on...

5e4f81e786be5112f7c79df50ea33da0.jpg

Me, my van and my first £10 earned.

Ace!

Just my two penneth, but I would have the pump the other way up and closer to the floor. Possibly look at securing the battery, so it doesn't move and pull wires out of the controller. Have you thought about moving the controller closer to the back doors to save you climbing in and out to turn it on and off? Just my thoughts though :)

• Like 1
Ace!

Just my two penneth, but I would have the pump the other way up and closer to the floor. Possibly look at securing the battery, so it doesn't move and pull wires out of the controller. Have you thought about moving the controller closer to the back doors to save you climbing in and out to turn it on and off? Just my thoughts though :)

You cant buy that sort of experience.:thumbsup:

That £10 is sitting in the cash register of my local Wetherspoons. Thanks for the advice Tuffers, my battery is secured by a ratchet strap that goes around the tank, you can't see it in that picture. What difference would putting the pump upside down make?

That £10 is sitting in the cash register of my local Wetherspoons. Thanks for the advice Tuffers, my battery is secured by a ratchet strap that goes around the tank, you can't see it in that picture. What difference would putting the pump upside down make?

Supposed to stop any leaks going in the electrics, but I've read a comment from @spruce recently that it doesn't matter which way it goes. I personally would hang it the other way and as close to the floor as poss.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.