Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Gardening and window cleaning advertising - whats best?

Scottie

Hi,

I am starting a Gardening and Window cleaning business and I wondered if anyone could add soem views on how to promote it. I was with the idea to keep them seperate but then I have to have two websites etc and will it flow ok to HMRC? The window cleaning will be the 2nd part of the business or as things go it maybe the first part of the business.

I am thinking I could do the garden site and have a split on it for the windows info and refer people to that and mainly push my window cleaning face book.... The website for windows is it that important? s facebook will do the job? Also do I keep the gardenign and window job in the same name? or different names, just wondering. I think under the same banner is good.

Hope anyone has a view that may help me.

Thank you

@Dodger made my website just over a year ago and he did a a top top job on it, he hosts it too:thumbsup:

The amount of extra work it brings in is unreal, especially conny roofs and gutter clearing! Getting a website would definitely benefit you and pay for itself in no time.

You could promote yourself as a handyman. Window cleaning being your bread and butter earner, gardening, painting, repairs etc etc.

I'm always being asked to paint houses, fit catflaps, repair shed roofs, but I always say no due to having no time. If I was starting new and needed work I'd keep my options open I think.

• Like 3

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.