Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What free antivirus do you use?

Avast. I get a boner everytime the woman voiceover comes on telling me "Avast database has been updated".

Its worth it just for that. :thumbsup:

wise decision tuffers....just like my lad....always gets it right...i think i will just copy him from now on....i am just waiting for him to sell his macbook....this is his lappy top i bought...

A couple of words of advice on avast if you decide to go for it;

They try to make you pay with a great bit button to press, just look around on the screen and hidden somewhere will be the free version. /emoticons/wink.png

When you accept the download it will have a few boxes to tick, read themas they cheekily try to make you download tool bars, demo music, and all sorts of unnecessary shite.

Other then that its all good. I only use it as my brother in law whos a geek like the Gavmiester told me that's the one to go for. I used to have a lot of issues with one of the other brands, it was almost like a virus in itself. Best of luck whatever you go for.

What.........even with five fingered freda ?
No way mate, I've probably wasted about 15 years of my 33year life on that lady. In the time I spent on that activity, I could have learnt the piano, 5 languages, and have the painting ability of Michealangelo (not the ninja turtle) ....but instead it seems I wasted my life playing 'tug the slug'.:oops:

Back