Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rshandyman

Gutter camera

Smurf

It worked great underwater but did put me off me dinner. Well actually she went mental so I had to make me own :laugh:

J D

Im not surprised! The poor woman must have a tough life living with the smurf!

Smurf

It works both ways you know @J D as I even had a note left me when I got in nagging me why I had left the conservatory door open when both cats were inside the house asleep....(no cat flap fitted yet nor will their be) :D

Mind you the inside door was locked for a change so at least I done something right :rofl:

rshandyman

I am looking for gopro 3 black on fleebay but for our needs I guess gopro white edition should do.

J D

I'm just looking at buying the gopro white edition at £200. I'll order the spare battery, gutter pole attachment etc. What ye think?

J D

Darn it! Just read back on some posts and see the silver 10mp one is £200 in currys. I'll order it there........

Smurf

Best shop around as i paid 199 squid for a gopro hero 3+ silver and that was not the cheapest either. I wanted to buy the black but currys had none left in stock.:(

Smurf

We posted at the same time :D

Darn it! Just read back on some posts and see the silver 10mp one is £200 in currys. I'll order it there........

J D

It's £200 delivered at Amazon as well and the white edition is £17o delivered. I'll purchase there as Amazon are the greatest company ever to deal with.

rshandyman

Black one is £70 quid dearer but you get remote contoller which is usefull.

Smurf

I'm struggling to find a suitable waterproof case for my iphone 3gs that will fit a 51mm diameter guttervac pole :(

J D
Black one is £70 quid dearer but you get remote contoller which is usefull.

I was wondering if it's worth getting the remote? I'm undecided

J D

Let us know if you find something suitable smurf, please.

J D

I was actually going to suggest that smurf but thought it might sound a bit daft!

Great minds and all that !

Smurf

Indeed :thumbsup:

I was actually going to suggest that smurf but thought it might sound a bit daft!

Great minds and all that !

Smurf

I think we may have seen the same one on fleebay. It's a tough case that the mount has a big adjustable quick realise strap but like you say only goes upto 38-40mm max. Would be idea to fit to a wfp though so I may still get one for survey work.;)

I found one but with bike bracket max38mm which is to small:(

Smurf

I also bought these bits yesterday too :D

Dirtproof Boot Silicone Protective Case Cover Soft Rubber Skin For GoPro Hero 3+ [blue]

Item Number 291185058403 £3.99 GBP 1 £3.99 GBP

Tripod Mount Adapter Replacement Part For GoPro Go Pro HD Hero 1 2 3 3+ Cameras

Item Number 291141692198 £2.95 GBP 1 £2.95 GBP

For Gopro Hero 3+ 3 2 1 Camera Motorcycle Bike Handlebar Seatpost Pole Mount New

Item Number 301232156491 £3.45 GBP 1 £3.45 GBP

3-way Pivot Arm screw & Motorbike Roll Bar Mount For Gopro Hero 3+/3/2/1 New

Item Number 291183221628 £5.99 GBP 2 £11.98 GBP

Adjustable Running Sports Armband Case Arm Bag Holder Case For Various Phones UK [iphone,Iphone 4/4S,Black]

Item Number 301220726958 £3.25 GBP 1 £3.25 GBP

GO81 2X Decoded 1680mAh Battery + Dual Slot Charger for GoPro Hero3+ Hero3 301

Item Number 181132195316 £13.59 GBP 1 £13.59 GBP

Smurf

That should do me for a while as will see if that runners armband case i've ordered will do for me guttervac pole. It's for a 4gs iphone though but my 3gs might just fit.

G2.jpg

rshandyman

Great idea with armband.which one dovyou use to fix gopro to gutter poles?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.