Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Scraper

tench0771

question for( mr alex g ) i was wandering if u have a super scraper that will fit on any pole so u can still use aquadapter??any thing in the pipe line?? im realy intresed in geting one but i use aquadapter an not a gardener pole:rolleyes: ( alex gardener)

question for( mr alex g ) i was wandering if u have a super scraper that will fit on any pole so u can still use aquadapter??any thing in the pipe line?? im realy intresed in geting one but i use aquadapter an not a gardener pole:rolleyes: ( alex gardener)

Hi tench

Nothing in the pipeline at the moment. However as you use Tecbuk brushes you could always fit one of their scrapers to it:

http://www.tecbuk.com/products/aerial-brush-scraper

lol the tecbuk scrapers r nafff an dont wrk o well ill have to go down the bronse pad rute not shore y u havent adeped the scraper to fit a angelneck as most use a aquadapter:rolleyes: an not every one likes the fiddley:turd: clamps on the gardener poles;)

lol the tecbuk scrapers r nafff an dont wrk o well ill have to go down the bronse pad rute not shore y u havent adeped the scraper to fit a angelneck as most use a aquadapter:rolleyes: an not every one likes the fiddley:turd: clamps on the gardener poles;)

It's enough work keeping up with producing products for our own pole systems without then making them compatible for other brands ;)

lol probly b a nothe brush with no bristels on it:rolleyes: ill stick with tecbuk an ill stick to china poles i can buy 3 for the price of 1 slx lol an not have the head ake of adjusting clamps every 10 minits :rolleyes:

• Like 1
well if he dident leve a sarky commenet in the first place then there would b no round 1 or 2 ;) all he had to say was no nuffin in pipe line sory :rolleyes:

Tench - I was just trying to be helpful which is why I posted the link to the Tecbuk scraper.

I'm sorry you felt that this was sarcasm.

Tench - I was just trying to be helpful which is why I posted the link to the Tecbuk scraper.

I'm sorry you felt that this was sarcasm.

come on we both no wat it was intended to come across like.

come on we both no wat it was intended to come across like.

I cannot help how you read my post. Its intention was to show an alternative to your query as I have nothing in the pipeline.

I am aware that you use a Tecbuk brush, so thought that this was an obvious option. I have not tried the Tecbuk scrapers myself so am not aware of their efficacy.

however...all companies should make universal products...as...it would increase sales...make em fit everything...:zzz:

it will happen..its happening with so many things to day...phone chargers being one...it does my head in when something that could so easy fit doesnt...one of mine was i ordered some s channel by mistake and thought i could just shove a pulex handle on...well almost...

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.