Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What can do you use?

Delicate-Design

I'm in the market for a small van what do you use and if it big enough? I'm going to be a one man band and was thinking down the route of an Astra van or Peugeot partner size vans with a tank mount etc

Sorry can't edit the post on iPad meant to say van

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't make the mistake like I did getting a smaller van like a berlingo as you will soon out grow it.

Partner/Berlingo with 400L upright is a good van mount entry setup but you can easily outgrow it if you work hard or do more than WFP like Smurf does.

If you can afford it then a Transit SWB sized van is the way to go.

I think i need to start small and grow to be honest not so much the money side of it more having it all and no work /emoticons/sad.png

u need to think about wat size tank ur guna have if a 350l or smaller then ide go for a combo but if u want a 500l get a berlingo with the 2.0l hdi as it will have a 800l payload or a connect high roof that will have a 900k payload ide faver the connect as its biger i think the combo is the most relible of the bunch an it drives like a car an is very good on fuel the 2.0l berlingo is not so good an the transit connect is also not that grate hope this helps

but if u deside to get a middle size van then it has to b the toyota haice there the best van ever made an they go on for ever with little to no truble an there a propa heavy haller with plenty of room i had a scudo an it had lots of little niggley things like electrcal stuff the engines r very good 1.9d that is simple an easy to fix but its every thing eals that lets them down dont no if i just had a bad one but all the doors used to leak roof leaked milege desplay dissepered i used to lose my speedo temp gage fuel gage all at once then it would come bk on again the gears were also very stiff heavy cluch the list goes on mine was a 2001 reg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back