Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What bad things ?have you done at a customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

one of my worst was i was doing a one off insides for a german couple , big old house . it was about 9 a.m. and as i wiped around the frames id built up a big blob of cobwebs on the tip of my rag. well i flicked the rag and the blob let go and dropped- right into a large jug of fresh orange juice on the kitchen table. what could i do? not a minute later the man of the house comes and carries the jug away into the breakfast room ,

bet it tasted lovely!

I smashed a ceramic fish once doing the insides in their indoor swimming pool

Didn't want to say anything so put the 3 pieces back together back on the window sill

It was in winter so I don't reckon they would have noticed for a while

Probably blamed on the kids by then

.lol

yeh i confessed my sins in another post but...you shouldnt stand on garden ornaments to reach or antique chairs..:eek:

i do recommend however careful you are...you carry glue...i do...

You crack me up cnc :laugh:

yeh i confessed my sins in another post but...you shouldnt stand on garden ornaments to reach or antique chairs..:eek:

hey i crack myself up most days...you either have to laugh or shout why me?/emoticons/biggrin.png

lucky i think the severe winter broke the garden ornament....and i swapped the chair for one from the loft..

and im sure some vases/pots just disappear sometimes....

i far too old and slow to make mistakes now.....until the next one:rolleyes:

sniff sniff :rofl:

one of my worst was i was doing a one off insides for a german couple , big old house . it was about 9 a.m. and as i wiped around the frames id built up a big blob of cobwebs on the tip of my rag. well i flicked the rag and the blob let go and dropped- right into a large jug of fresh orange juice on the kitchen table. what could i do? not a minute later the man of the house comes and carries the jug away into the breakfast room ,
bet it tasted lovely!
Surely you should be re-telling the beany hat incident in this thread for those that missed it the first time?:laugh:

Surely you should be re-telling the beany hat incident in this thread for those that missed it the first time?:laugh:
that was funny ,and particularly smelly too. the customer had already previously told me his Rhodesian ridgeback " can sh/t for England "

what made me decide to use his hat to mop up the foul plop from off my rungs ? was i bitter ,yeh right i was

i always chuckle to myself when i look over to where his sh/tty beanie hat lay on a shelf - and its gone.

Last edited:
er...dont tug to hard on wooden gates either....its okay i managed to shove the handle back on ...until the owner wants to move the wheelie bin out and it will come off in his hand...:whistle:

i did that a while back as well and the owner was on the other side....lucky for me ...he was just about to replace the gate...oops

and take your own tools...i lost ten minutes today trying to get the head back on a brush...:rolleyes:

i rember years ago my m8 went for a dunp in a custmers house we were cleaning inside trying not b to graphic but the :turd: was the size of a large banna an it got stuck in the neck of the toilet:eek: he came out an said quick grab a stick frm the garden so i went out an saw to baboo cains i grabed one an gave it to him he then broke the huge :turd: up an flushed it away he then put the bamboo bk out side next to the other one with :turd: on it:rofl: i couldent help but think i hope the kids arnt guna play sords or something with them:eek:/emoticons/biggrin.png

we also used to clean a house with a out side tolit an one of the lads had direha an left:turd: up the neck of the tolit the next month we were there the tolit had a padlock on the door she said no one can use it as i had the clean the mess up last time an i was nearly sick:rofl: i was in stiches the boss went mad we were all in stiches he saw the funny side of it a few months later:D

Back