Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest SteveSmee

Solar panels

chip

maybe a daft q but say you charge 3 quid a panel and theres 10 of them and it's twice a year, is the 60 they spend worth it in relation to the extra productivity? ie will the panels extra charging power be at least equal?

Richard

Yes, Tecbuk Aerial Brushes are compatible with most makes of water fed poles.

I use the standard tapered thread, often called the European or German thread (or other.)

James keep a selection of different brushes to hand - differences in brushes can be small or big, start with the bigger differences; such as different types of bristle and then refine your choice of brush the brush with the small differences such as trim finishes i.e. full trim or double trim. Theirs little point in having two similar brushes just with a different trim finish for example and expecting a huge change in cleaning ability with ‘some types of work’.

I would definitely recommend having a boar’s hair brush as part of your kit, you don’t have to buy mine (although they are the best quality & value you can get) Unger do a brush which you can get through the window cleaning warehouse, which I think will be compatible with most makes of pole

Boar’s hair brushes are really very good, and I bet you will get an addiction to them, and you will have little choice but to decide more often than you think on when to use the brush.

Richard

Richard

Here’s the link James - http://www.wfp-brush.co.uk/home there are a few pictures on this site, I have now got an Ecommerce website, it’s just not live yet on the account I keep running out or either low on stock.

If you do want a boars hair brush email me, I do have 3 standard length full trim brushes, 6 double trim on the shelves and I will have some longer length full trim brushes made by this weekend.

Richard

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.