Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What has been your biggest window cleaning job ? (££££s)

I did an outside job on Boxing Day a while back. Can't remember why it had to be done on that day, but I got paid well for it /emoticons/smile.png. I have an 8 weekly that's £85 and takes an hour and a quarter to do :cool:cnc take note /emoticons/biggrin.png

I clean this large three storey house can just reach it with my 30ft glider, inside and out £100 three hours tops

best of it is I said originally £80 on my quote!! did,int understand why she was laughing.

she explained and I asked for the same price, had to chance her. So lucky I got the £100

The largest domestic job in and out I have is £400.

My favorite though is a wedding venue outside only, £80 every two weeks. Take just over an hour.

The largest domestic job in and out I have is £400.
My favorite though is a wedding venue outside only, £80 every two weeks. Take just over an hour.
S P gd graft matey we could all do with a few of them jobs

Speaking of which I've a gutter clearing job to do tomorrow for £450 /emoticons/smile.png

In fairness I target big houses in the country. Manor houses, Mansions. I even do a Castle.

Thanks bud...the best bit the chap now wants it done twice yearly /emoticons/biggrin.png

My biggest domestic job (not including builders cleans) was €925 - and I only did outside of the house!

There was a a big greenhouse over a swimming pool that was completely green & it took me 4 days solid to clean it (That was in & out) !

I remember that one nat...was a bit of a ball breaker but paid well if I recall correctly :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back