Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pvc cleaning

Aqua-pure Portadown

Could someone tell what product if any can be used with Wfp to remove black marks on PVC facia and soffits , also when cleaning windows do you all clean any tiger marks off the windows and doors ??

Some tiger stripes won't come off with WFP and chemicals. If needs be, I get up the ladder with a magic sponge with diluted Virosol or a PVC cream cleaner on it. Also, some windows get tiger stripes after a while using WFP. I had a newly painted house start having black runs off the bottom of the frame and sill. I got a magic sponge with diluted Virosol on it and up the ladder I went. They have come off now. God knows how the runs started as there were no black seals round the glass! It's odd as some new PVC will get the stripes and other new PVC won't.

You can also use something like this on a wfp if you can't be arsed to get your ladders off the van.

View attachment 2868

View attachment 2869

View attachment 2870

Some tiger stripes won't come off with WFP and chemicals. If needs be, I get up the ladder with a magic sponge with diluted Virosol or a PVC cream cleaner on it. Also, some windows get tiger stripes after a while using WFP. I had a newly painted house start having black runs off the bottom of the frame and sill. I got a magic sponge with diluted Virosol on it and up the ladder I went. They have come off now. God knows how the runs started as there were no black seals round the glass! It's odd as some new PVC will get the stripes and other new PVC won't.
View attachment 2866

View attachment 2867

Depend if it sits still long enough and don't chew the pole to bits /emoticons/biggrin.png

I find the scrub pad I made to fit onto a wfp comes into its own when you want to scrub fascias above a conservatory etc./emoticons/wink.png

I find the scrub pad I made to fit onto a wfp comes into its own when you want to scrub fascias above a conservatory etc./emoticons/wink.png
Smurf could you send me a link for your pads ,the ones I ordered are too small :-(

The ones i use are just chepo asda brand 10pk sponge scourers as in the pic cable tied to gardiner brush sockets.

Back