Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

New backpack

Danfire

From being totally traditional I've just ordered the new Gardiners backpack and CLX brush and I'm really looking forward to giving my round a go using the new gear.

Think it's going to be a real treat to not have to stand on a few pitched bay roofs cleaning with one hand and gripping the cill with the other.

I've got a friend to supply the water, he works for a supplier/manufacturer of some aeronautical engine cleaner and somewhere in the process they make purified water that he assures me will be fine for what I need, he says he can give me four twenty five litre barrels, I'm guessing that will be more than enough to do all the iffy windows on the round (60 properties approx).

Any tips for a newbie, backpack/trad hybrid operator appreciated.

Did plan to practice on my own house first. Was hoping to keep costs and aggravation to a minimum. I have a few options for the water, the most convenient is the one I've mentioned, alternatively I know a WFP cleaner that offered to help me out, another is a large window cleaning company in Portsmouth that sell water (100 litre minimum). How much will a TDS meter cost? I guess it's function is to test the purity of the water, what are the acceptable parameters and what can I do about it if it's outside the required limits?

danfire nice one the back packs are great thats what I started with really handy

you wont believe how quick you will get

as smurf said TDS meter water checked and your a way get decent brush a must

keep us posted

i couldnt believe i said it but it just came out ahhhhh

of course wfp can bring out other words too.....:eek: especially that bloody pipework it seems to search for something to catch on....

yep danfire i hybrid.....l like to wfp and then check em trad seems mad but it takes seconds to get up look and decide all okay...

funny stuff that pure...the way it glistens at you...also great to drink...makes you feel as though you are doing something healthy....

i couldnt believe i said it but it just came out ahhhhh

of course wfp can bring out other words too.....:eek: especially that bloody pipework it seems to search for something to catch on....

I know what you are saying! Mine has been like a possessed snake all day! I think it got caught on everything possible, I think the customer thought I was trying to steal their patio table with it! :specs

• Like 1

when you want to bat on a bit

catches every thing rose bushes are the worse

what about some young brat standing on it , now that really gets you going canny say nowt when mum is watching

with that daft smile on her face

• Like 1

cracker that one. awcs..er i a shy wfper who really only does it when no one is around....

cracker duncs...i can just imagine...

mind you ...i could have swung for the little brat with the greasiest hands in the world who thought it fun to put them all over my windows....:eek:

i remember one patio door behind a grill and yukky....grrrrr

thank god the hols are nearly over ..back to school kids...:D

yeh dont think i would survive with a full roll of pipework....mind you...i have tugged my backpack over a fair few times ..it always seems to be six inches short of the window...

thank god the hols are nearly over ..back to school kids...:D

yeh dont think i would survive with a full roll of pipework....mind you...i have tugged my backpack over a fair few times ..it always seems to be six inches short of the window...

when you just run out of water with just one window to do

all been there

• Like 1

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.