Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First customer and wow!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Delicate-Design

Done my first customer today inside and out and she was that happy with the service she gave me a £10 tip so overall an hour and a halfs work (trad) I earn't £40 /emoticons/biggrin.png

And i also test drove a Transit Connect and I'm just waiting on a phone call from the garage ( boss was out on test drive) to leave a deposit on it, overall a great start i think!

I enjoyed the window cleaning a lot! was great to get outdoors.

That's all /emoticons/smile.png

Nice one mate

Get them recommendations coming in

Another 3 custys today just from others recommending me

A good job means they will talk about you with their mates..you know these women love a natter

I get collard most of the time when out and about on a job for other ppl wanting quotes

Nice one mateGet them recommendations coming in

Another 3 custys today just from others recommending me

A good job means they will talk about you with their mates..you know these women love a natter
Its the only way Daveyboy.....concentrate on quality, be polite and respectful, work hard and canvass as much as you can and a full round will be yours, sooner than you think. Thereafter, concentrate on condensing your round....keep the quality to a maximum and recommendations will continue to flow. Canvass intelligently in the right areas, all with a view to condensing your round to such an extent that you are able to park your car up for the day and hardly ever have to move it.

And of course.....never, ever, give up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a guy recommend me and I haven't even done his windows yet..a friend recommended me to him and I went and quoted him..

He asked about his gutters and carport roof and we had a good natter

next thing he is recommending me to other people on facebook asking does anyone know a windie

He said I was very polite, friendly and knew what I was talking about...don't often get accused of knowing what I'm talking about;)

Also I had a one off job for a woman who was moving. .got a message today "can you quote my new townhouse for a monthly clean and my friend at no73 and my friend at whatever number it was..do a good job and it pays off even if it takes you longer

Thanks guys, I've since had the lady call me and has given me her neighbours number they would like theirs done but they are moving and would like their new house done when they move /emoticons/biggrin.png hopefully the new owners will think I used to do it and ask me to carry on /emoticons/smile.png

Back