Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Darren clarke

Very EAGLE eyed of Mr Clarke to spot you. Bet he's got a bit of wedge and a nice birdie. Is his house a fairway from where you live?

I'll leave of now as I'm having my tee.

Mmmmm been there done that, and lost jobs trying. To be friendly with the famous , I'd say get the job and keep it professional and just brag to your mates

I thought for a min you were going to say he was wanting to buy some wfp kit and get his lackey to do them.

Oh that will be you then /emoticons/biggrin.png

Myself I don't kiss and tell....client confidentiality and all that :rolleyes:

Mmmmm been there done that, and lost jobs trying. To be friendly with the famous , I'd say get the job and keep it professional and just brag to your mates

Unfortunately this is an open forum so bot's etc will find names like that and this post can end up ranked in search results for all to read /emoticons/biggrin.png

This is why I said keep it professional and the brag away was just sorta tells ya mates only kind of thing

This is why I said keep it professional and the brag away was just sorta tells ya mates only kind of thing
Hes just a golfer, i wont be bragging to anyone. If it was kylies windows then boy would i brag then! :rolleyes:

Your obviously a bragger puraclenz but we Irish are more discreet. /emoticons/tongue.png

Don't fib @J D as you may live in Ireland but you are not Irish unlike me /emoticons/tongue.png

Hes just a golfer, i wont be bragging to anyone. If it was kylies windows then boy would i brag then! :rolleyes:
Your obviously a bragger puraclenz but we Irish are more discreet. /emoticons/tongue.png

My mums from Iran & my dad's from Uzbekistan smurf! I was born in Iraq which obviously makes me Irish!

So what's your problem!

I went out with Kylie once, cnc will testify to it /emoticons/smile.png

that make you Irish for sure :rofl:

My mums from Iran & my dad's from Uzbekistan smurf! I was born in Iraq which obviously makes me Irish!So what's your problem!

Latest Posts

Back