Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I was given a bottle of whisky today.

SPCleaning

Whilst working today on an in and out job I took a call from a mate wishing me a happy birthday. The customer over heard and asked if it was my birthday. I told her it was.

A little later she said I have left a little birthday something on your van seat.

A nice bottle of Grouse was sitting there. Happy Day.

right ....i am going to make sure my mate rings me up /emoticons/wink.png;)/emoticons/wink.png on every inside from now on....cheers spcleaning happy birthday...

It's nice to get these little gifts from time to time other than at Christmas.

I too have had veg, bottles of homemade wine and cider. There are some nice people out there.

i did get half dozen eggs once through good timing...he was taking some to his mum and i was there.../emoticons/smile.png

okay ...now you have started something spcleaning....i got a petrol hover mower ...seized engine.sold at car boot..and......the barbecue which resides in our garden at the mo....just there as he was having a clearout...

i had a pine dresser...just sold for £120 off mrs barker ...and the table my cuppa is on now....

mind you...if i see a skip....i have to have a root....

cant remember a bottle of whisky though....usually wine...i must start talking about whisky at xmas time.....:thumbsup:

The cheeky sod secretly go in in your van :) if she had gone in mine she would of swapped the bottle of grouse for car air freshers /emoticons/smile.png happy b day buddy

Used to clean the windows on a office block for a chemical company years ago and one Xmas the owner came out and gave me a Xmas pudding , this thing was a giant of a pud and the label said £370 opened it boxing day and it was amazing , think it lasted till May /emoticons/smile.png

good one duncs....oh yeh the soft old biccys:eek::eek::eek:

and i dont like mrs j s cuppa but i do like the two glasses of wine ....so i have to time it right...i sent her out for the wheelie bin and the tea went down the sink...two glasses of wine down me throat....she is funny...to pore out a glass of wine at the same time as a cuppa...

cant really think of any bad things as wine or any bottle finds a home with me....but....the soggy biccys...i mean...your chatting and you reach over take one and put it in your mouth...kinda committed now...usually sneak em into my pocket....

ahh today ...elaine bless her...left me an unopened jamaican ginger cake...it was very hard to only have one slice..

i thought ohh thats a waste of an envelope as she wrote her message to me....

got upstairs cleaning away ....and suddenly thought hey wheres me money...and i still forget until i was outside...yep in the envelope.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Nice one...Happy Birthday bud :thumbsup:

The worst one was I got bugger all yesterday in 4 hours whilst I was working at one house not even an offer of a drink./emoticons/sad.png

Mind you it did work out in the end over £100 per hour so think she wanted her monies worth /emoticons/biggrin.png

a customer paid me with 1 hand and then offered me a large whisky with the other . we stood chatting and it went straight to my head. i then asked him for my money . he got pretty shirty after that .

:rofl:

a customer paid me with 1 hand and then offered me a large whisky with the other . we stood chatting and it went straight to my head. i then asked him for my money . he got pretty shirty after that .

I use to get plastered a few years back leading up to Christmas as most of the old dears would insist I had a glass of sherry. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back