Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Virosol/ubik application?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

N

neil fearnley

Hi folks

might sound like a stupid question but whats the best way to apply a hard surface cleaner to fascia/sofits prior to cleaning?

just dunk the brush in a bucket of diluted solution or what?

will be using wfp and a backpack

cheers in advance

neil

I just mix it in a bucket and apply it like you said ! Dip and apply with end of brush head, suppose you could spray a mix up there if you ha en a good sprayer, you could I suppose put the chemical in the back pack and apply it, should be fine as long as you wash and flush it out by putting pure back in it

Or you could add a spray tip to a wfp pole connected to a backpack or pump up sprayer for heigh stuff.

Alternatively you could use an xjet chemical nozzle that fits onto the end of a pressure washer lance like @J D uses to apply chems (tfr on plastics or hypo on walls etc) Downside to this chems can go everywhere especially in windy conditions.

I suppose put the chemical in the back pack and apply it, should be fine as long as you wash and flush it out by putting pure back in it
that was my 1st thought but flushing it out all the time would be pretty annoying

Or you could add a spray tip to a wfp pole connected to a backpack or pump up sprayer for heigh stuff.yeah seen a youtube video by mark m who did the same
thought about all 3 just

not sure what is best(easiest and cheapest)

thnx for the replies guys

Latest Posts

Back