Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Pole help i'm lost

Delicate-Design

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tuffers

• tench0771

• andy w

• Delicate-Design

Another vote for slx 25

Not that expensive if you ask me for the amount of work it'll do for you, just except that 2 days of work to pay for it then it'll earn you thousands over the years

Its also fantastic for normal everyday work, light and really rigid, only downside is its fully collapsed length is a tiny bit long for the backs of terraces or tight spots but a swivel neck sorts that problem out

• Like 3
Lol :) I'm willing to pay a few hindered possibly more would a 30 be better or would it make it harder for usual domestic chores? I will be doing more 2 storey than 3 storey

I have an SLX-35, I would never use it as an every day pole :oldy:, unless my 22 got nicked.

A 25' will cost you just shy of £300

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/SLX-II-Carbon-Pole--SLX_25.html

Don't make the expensive mistake I did and bought two ecolite v2 carbon poles when I started as the gardiners poles are far superior and lighter, ah we'll you live and learn, must get them up on the bay soon!

• Like 1
£295 will do some research see if I can get it a bit cheaper or a deal at least

You won't get it cheaper anywhere other than Gardiners. Plus you'll have the best customer service bar none. Do not buy on off eBay, it'll most probably be worn out!

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.