Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole help i'm lost

Delicate-Design

Looking at water fed poles I'm looking for a decent one not overly expensive but also not one that I will get fed up of what do you recommend and what size will I need to do upto 3 story?

SLX-25 possibly. If you don't buy one now, you will end up with one in time. My SLX-22 will reach some 3 storey work at a push.

Don't buy cheap and regret it /emoticons/wink.png

If your looking a cheap pole to reach 3 storey then you'll only ever be using heavy old shoulder crunchers! Buy an slx or just wait until you can afford to.

Another vote for slx 25

Not that expensive if you ask me for the amount of work it'll do for you, just except that 2 days of work to pay for it then it'll earn you thousands over the years

Its also fantastic for normal everyday work, light and really rigid, only downside is its fully collapsed length is a tiny bit long for the backs of terraces or tight spots but a swivel neck sorts that problem out

Lol /emoticons/smile.png I'm willing to pay a few hindered possibly more would a 30 be better or would it make it harder for usual domestic chores? I will be doing more 2 storey than 3 storey

Don't make the expensive mistake I did and bought two ecolite v2 carbon poles when I started as the gardiners poles are far superior and lighter, ah we'll you live and learn, must get them up on the bay soon!

I use a clx 18 for everyday use and the Slx 25 for 3 storeys, sometimes it makes a change just to use a different pole! Sad eh

£295 will do some research see if I can get it a bit cheaper or a deal at least
You won't get it cheaper anywhere other than Gardiners. Plus you'll have the best customer service bar none. Do not buy on off eBay, it'll most probably be worn out!

I use a clx 18 for everyday use and the Slx 25 for 3 storeys, sometimes it makes a change just to use a different pole! Sad eh
I love using my 22 after using the 35, it feels so light /emoticons/smile.png

I love you're enthusiasm so much friendly help on here it's great, I don't feel like I shouldn't ask questions unlike other forum /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back